Our Response to COVID-19
We here at Salvage Hair Studio understand the concerns you may have about staying safe and healthy while receiving our services. Rest assured that our top priorities at Salvage are your safety and the safety of every stylist and staff member here. To address your concerns, we’ve made sure that every inch of our salon has been carefully disinfected and prepared as required by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Here’s what we’re doing regularly to make sure our salon is safe, hygienic, and clean:
• Using masks and gloves while in contact with anyone who enters the salon, including stylists, staff, and customers, and replacing gloves between clients
• Washing hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water between each client, before and after eating, and before and after using the restroom
• Cleaning and/or disinfecting all surfaces and tools used in salon services and procedures between each client
• Using Barbicide to disinfect tools between each client, including shears and combs
• Washing and/or disinfecting capes, towels, and other materials used in salon services
• Removing any items that aren’t essential to our services from the premises (i.e., station decorations, family photo albums)
• Prohibited any physical contact between stylists, staff, and customers,
including handshakes and hugs, to maintain social distancing
• Trained all stylists and staff on proper hygiene practices and cleaning procedures to prevent infection spread, including both stylists and staff
Your comfort and safety are our main concerns as we make sure we do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep everyone who comes through our doors safe. We’re also allowed to operate under state law thanks to these measures, but please let us know if you feel uncomfortable with any of our practices so that we can make
adjustments while still observing these regulations.
And most importantly, thanks for coming to Salvage Hair Studio and trusting us with your looks! We appreciate your business and support – every one of you counts.